Join our integrated team.
We’re currently looking for:
Senior Account Executive
Benchworks, an agency that leads life sciences brands forward, is looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join us in our Philadelphia (Fishtown) office. This is a perfect position for a confident, motivated, strong communicator who wants to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with great people in a rapidly growing organization.
Ideal candidates will offer a confidence and competency of appropriate mix of autonomy and collaboration with their peers while exhibiting a commitment to process and organization. Looking for an individual with relationship building skills and the ability to contribute to the strategic direction and execution of brand initiatives. The Sr AE functions as a key member of the agency core team and works closely with the creative team and the client on assigned brand(s) to ensure all feedback is actionable and on strategy. This position requires someone who can identify and facilitate implementation of new services or service enhancements as well as manage relationships with cross-functional internal partners, external customer leaders, stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
- 3-5 yr. experience in client management either at a pharma/biotech agency or in-house marketing department; prefer experience working with rare disease brands
- BA or BS (preferred in Marketing, Communications, or Science)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Team management experience
- Manages client relationship and oversees project execution
- Ability to execute projects from start to finish, delivering work on time, on budget, on strategy
- Adept at effectively managing multiple concurrent projects
- Uses marketing and branding experience to create value-added benefits for all clients.
- Oversight of day-to-day project management including brand planning oversight
- Knowledge of annual budgeting and monthly invoicing
- Fosters team mentality and efficient team organization
- Proactive, ongoing dialogue with client to assess/identify needs and/or opportunities for brand
- Works independently to mobilize team/resources to ensure smooth execution
- Owns tactical details of projects/plan via timely, clear project estimates, briefs, & timelines
- Expertly manages communication to ensure timely cross-functional communication & managing up/within the organization for highest efficiencies
Important information about Benchworks:
- Established in 1991 with a history of success
- Agency values high standards of work & rewards loyalty and quality work
- Position may require travel (usually within Mid-Atlantic Region)
- Excellent benefits include training opportunities/continuing education
- Team-based culture
Benchworks is a full-service advertising agency with offices in Chestertown, Maryland, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We are seeking a Creative Developer to join our team.
As a Creative Developer at Benchworks, you will support the design and technical implementation of email, banner ad, and web programs. The position will be responsible for building a wide variety of digital assets for our clients, with a heavy focus on emails, banner ads, and front-end web experiences. An understanding of and sensitivity to UX conventions and best practices are a plus.
- Design and code HTML emails using responsive design techniques
- Integrate emails into various delivery platforms, such as Veeva, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Mail Chimp, etc
- Test email layouts across multiple devices using the various testing platforms
- Enhance the email development process by applying emerging best practices
- Design and code HTML and rich-media banner ads to align with media specs
- Develop landing pages and microsites and assist in the development of larger programs
- Act as a creative technologist working with account, strategy, and creative departments
- Champion and implement production-quality, front-end code with an eye toward performance, accessibility, and SEO best practices
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Champion innovation and best practices in development and workflow processes
- Introduce new ideas to push team and agency capabilities
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
- 3+ years of creative development experience
- Easily navigate Sketch, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more
- Take pride in developing “pixel-perfect” coded banner ads and emails
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to learn new platforms and keep up with emerging creative and technology trends
- Possess outstanding work ethic
- Ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time
- Natural ability to collaborate effectively across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- CSS2, CSS3
- Adaptive and responsive design
- HTML emails & banner ad development
Connecting with great people is an ongoing process
Just because you don't see a specific position listed doesn't mean there isn't an opportunity. We're a rapidly growing organization perpetually in search of talented individuals who share a passion for collaboration and innovation.
Areas of opportunity include:
Creative - Art and Copy | UX Design | Content Strategy
Account Leads | Sr Project Management | Marketing Strategy
Let's talk. Drop us a line along with your resume and any samples or links and we will be in touch.