Integrate with us.
Senior Account Executive
Benchworks, an agency that leads life sciences brands forward, is looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join us in our Philadelphia (Fishtown) office. This is a perfect position for a confident, motivated, strong communicator who wants to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with great people in a rapidly growing organization.
Ideal candidates will offer a confidence and competency of appropriate mix of autonomy and collaboration with their peers while exhibiting a commitment to process and organization. Looking for an individual with relationship building skills and the ability to contribute to the strategic direction and execution of brand initiatives. The Sr AE functions as a key member of the agency core team and works closely with the creative team and the client on assigned brand(s) to ensure all feedback is actionable and on strategy. This position requires someone who can identify and facilitate implementation of new services or service enhancements as well as manage relationships with cross-functional internal partners, external customer leaders, stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
- 3-5 yr. experience in client management either at a pharma/biotech agency or in-house marketing department; prefer experience working with rare disease brands
- BA or BS (preferred in Marketing, Communications, or Science)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Team management experience
- Manages client relationship and oversees project execution
- Ability to execute projects from start to finish, delivering work on time, on budget, on strategy
- Adept at effectively managing multiple concurrent projects
- Uses marketing and branding experience to create value-added benefits for all clients.
- Oversight of day-to-day project management including brand planning oversight
- Knowledge of annual budgeting and monthly invoicing
- Fosters team mentality and efficient team organization
- Proactive, ongoing dialogue with client to assess/identify needs and/or opportunities for brand
- Works independently to mobilize team/resources to ensure smooth execution
- Owns tactical details of projects/plan via timely, clear project estimates, briefs, & timelines
- Expertly manages communication to ensure timely cross-functional communication & managing up/within the organization for highest efficiencies
Important information about Benchworks:
- Established in 1991 with a history of success
- Agency values high standards of work & rewards loyalty and quality work
- Position may require travel (usually within Mid-Atlantic Region)
- Excellent benefits include training opportunities/continuing education
- Team-based culture